giovedì 19 maggio 2011

Federica's Tiramisu

I celebrated my second month in finland and I prepared a Tiramisu!
how you can imagine, it was really superb and
yeah...
it has been worth it!!!


I took the chance to celebrate the two lasts days of Jasmi at office!
Well I want offer my personal thanks to my excellent colleague..!
Sooner or later I know that you will read my blog, and this post is for you.!
I’m very gratefully for all the time that we have spent together..!
for the finnish exam,
for your helps, suggestions… for ...all the moments.!!!
you have beared my fluent english!!!
"...uhmh.... How i can explain!?"
"one second, I check in google translator..!!"
ehehehe
-.-'

I wish you all the best and
whenever you want
...don't forget...
you can prepare Federica's tiramisu
with this precious recipe!!!


Federica's tiramisu:

1 Package of Savoiardi (Italian Lady Fingers)
3 eggs
3 spoons of sugar
1 tea spoon of vanilla sugar
500g of Marscapone cheese
1 cup freshly made espresso coffee
150ml milk
2 tea spoons of Italian liquor (grappa or Disaronno)
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1 pinch of salt

In a large bowl, beat egg yolks with sugar (white and vanilla sugar) until the mixture is thickened and light lemon color.
In to another bowl, beat the egg whites, with the pinch of salt, until stiff.

Add the marscapone cheese with the yellow eggs cream and mix thoroughly, add the (first tsp) liquor and folding the egg whites – it´s important that you manage the cream not around but, with up and down movements.

In a large bowl add the espresso coffee with milk and 1 tsp of liquor.
Dip the Savoiardi in espresso’s bowl and line a 9 by 13 inch pan with them.
Pour in half the cheese mixture and smooth.
Add another layer of the Savoiardi dipped in espresso.
Pour the remaining cheese mixture on top and smooth, dust with cocoa powder.
Chill in refrigerator for 2 hours.
Enjoy it!

^_^


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento